Ameeta matriculated in 1985. She held the post of Head Girl of her school. She has B Proc Degree. In 2000 she joined her present law firm, Berkowitz Cohen Wartski. She was assigned to the senior partner, Kenneth Augustus Cohen and they have been heading the MVA Department. She has gained extensive experience in the area of personal injury and has successfully litigated in numerous matters. In 2006 she was admitted as a Conveyancer. She has a Post Graduate Certificate in Deceased Estates.
She is busy with her Master’s Degree having successfully completed a Master’s course in Advanced Third Party Compensation Law, Banking Law and Insurance Law.
Her other areas of experience are drafting of wills, administration of deceased estates, curatorships and divorces.
She is the secretary of KAPIL (KwaZulu Natal Personal Injury Lawyers Association)
She enjoys travelling, hiking, running, movies, cooking, keeping up to date with cricket and keeping fit.
- B Proc Degree
- Administrator of Deceased Estates
- KwaZulu Natal Personal Injury Lawyers Association
- Post Grad. Certificate in Deceased Estates
AREAS OF PRACTICE AND SPECIALISATION
- Personal Injury Claims
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Claims Against the Road Accident Fund
- Insurance Claims
- Injury from falls
- Injury from physical assault
- Injury caused by defamatory Remarks
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Drafting of Wills
- Administration of Deceased Estates
- High Court Litigation
- Magistrate’s Court
- Drawing Deed of Sale
- Transfer of Property
- Drawing Antenuptial Contracts
Direct Tel No : 031 314 9350